Photorealistic Skin Texture kit
Portraits of senior citizens are a popular subject, and this kit will help you understand how to create photorealistic wrinkled skin texture. The kit includes access to more than 2.5 hours of video hosted by YouTube featuring step-by-step instruction about how to use freehand, stencils, and tools to create photorealistic skin textures with just using couple of colors.
- The 3 colors for all skin
- creating wrinkles
- developing the eye
- using the color wheel to match colors
- light direction and shadow
- specular highlights
- freehand approach
- stencil approach
- layer effects
- eraser techniques
- dowel methods
- blade work
- maintaining an organic look
- altering color with reducer
The stencil comes in 2 parts: a large mask for major features and a small mask for enhancements. Also an aggressive pencil eraser, blade and handle, stir stick, and a dowel tool are included.
Usage rights are included with the Classroom in a box, so purchasers can paint this image again and again royalty-free. Usage rights of kit materials and videos themselves are non-transferable, and distribution of the kits, videos, and/or their content to the public is prohibited without written consent.
- 2 high resolution Mylar stencils
- 12.5” x 9.5” reference photo
- 13.75” x 9.5” Blair Airbrush Paper
- 2 - 1 oz bottles bottles of Createx Illustration Colors™
- 1 texturing dowel
- 1 - Aggressive pencil eraser
- 1 blade with handle
- 1 mixing bottle
- access to online, 2.5 hour, instructional video
- Nicely packaged to keep supplies organized - also Great for gift giving!
Videos*2:36:34, step-by-step, HD quality, video.
* Video access will be granted at checkout
- Purchase one or more Classroom in a Box kits
- Create an account at checkout if you don't already have one with our store. You will be prompted to supply your email and create a password unless you have previously created an account for that email address.
- Check your email for a link to view your Classroom in a Box video(s). It will have a subject of: Blair School of Realism: Classroom in a Box - Video link, and will arrive from: Blair School of Art firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the link that is emailed to you. You will be directed when to enter your password.
Videos are for private use only and may not be shared, played for an audience, or used to conduct classes without written authorization. Violation may result in forfeiture of viewing rights to all Classroom in a Box videos.