This workshop is newly updated for 2017!
Dru is developing an brand new project for this workshop... stay tuned for a preview.
This is a single project class demonstrating realistic black chrome skull with fire on a hard surface.
In this workshop Dru Blair shows how to translate his photorealistic painting techniques into high-impact imagery used in automotive custom painting. This is a automotive mural class. while some discussion of the basics of preparing your surface can be expected. Class time will be devoted to painting techniques, actual prep work will not be completed during class.
Class is limited to 14 and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Work on metal sign blank - simulating actual automotive project.
- Learn to create the most eye-catching, illusionistic skulls, smoke, and fire!
- Proper use of stencils to create professional, and repeatable, results in a fraction of the time.
- Bring fanciful subjects to realm of reality.
New to airbrushing? Join our Foundations day!
Need transportation to and form the airport? Sign up for our free shuttle service.
Not sure which class is right for you? Read "Help me Choose".
On-site accommodations are available:
- Picturesque rural setting on the bordering Sumter National Forest
- Private rooms with queen-sized beds and full in-suite bathrooms
- Chef's menu of home-cooked meals prepared and served daily
- Fully stocked art studio, all class materials and reference included
- Color-corrected lighting (over 120 fluorescent tubes)
- Built in air filtration system (no need for respirators)