Paint and tools are not included - Choose the original Classroom in a Box home study course if you need supplies...
If you have your airbrush, compressor, paints, and tools... All you need are Projects!
Free shipping in the USA - Starting at $20 worldwide
Includes exclusive access to instructional video by Dru Blair!
Create a beautiful work of art!
Bring to life the experience of watching the sun rising over the water, while standing at the water's edge of the beach. Freehand, blending, and stenciling techniques will be taught.
The kit includes access to online, streaming video content, that walks you step-by-step through the instructions on using the stencils and tools.
You will use multiple techniques with the airbrush, included tools to create a realistic and convincing sunrise over the water.
The reference photo is produced on a high resolution Giclée printer and is a one-to-one corresponding size to the stencils and painting surface.
A three-part high-resolution stencil will be included to assist with rendering the image.
Usage rights are included with the Classroom in a box, so purchasers can paint this image again and again royalty-free. Usage rights of kit materials and videos themselves are non-transferable, and distribution of the kits, videos, and/or their content to the public is prohibited without written consent.
Some kits are just for practice and learning techniques. This kit has been designed to help you render a fully realized painting that it ready for hanging, gift giving, or to offer for sale. Some students have even sold their kit projects for more than the cost of the kit.
Included in this kit:
- 1 - 9.5 x 13.5 inches Double-sided sheet of Blair Synthetic Airbrush Paper
- 1- 9.5 x 13.5 reference photo for use as a guide
- High-resolution, multi-use, laser-cut stencils (3 part set)
- Exclusive access to online instructional content
Paint and texturing tools not included: colors needed for kit are included in the instruction sheet** Save by buying the original Classroom in a Box: Beach kit!
Recommended skill level - Intermediate and higher. If you are new to airbrushing we recommend the Classroom in a Box - "Stargazer" project.
Step-by-step, HD quality, 1 hour and 32 minute instructional video.
* Video access will be granted at checkout
- Purchase one or more Classroom in a Box kits
- Create an account at checkout if you don't already have one with our store. You will be prompted to supply your email and create a password unless you have previously created an account for that email address.
- Check your email for a link to view your Classroom in a Box video(s). It will have a subject of: Blair School of Realism: Classroom in a Box - Video link, and will arrive from: Blair School of Art email@example.com
- Click on the link that is emailed to you. You will be directed when to enter your password.
Videos are for private use only and may not be shared, played for an audience, or used to conduct classes without written authorization. Violation may result in forfeiture of viewing rights to all Classroom in a Box videos.